Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Beginning of the Beauty of the Season

Family. When I think of the most important things in my life, immediately my husband, children and other family members fly into my mind. Every day there are moments (some good, some bad) made with these special people that truly elate me. This weekend the moments came in the form of sharing and celebrating the beginning of fall at the Fall Festival.

We started off on Friday with Alina dancing with her pre-ballet class at the park, along side of her cousin, Analise, whom she simply adores. Not only does she get to dance with Analise, but she also is able to dance with other friends, such as Avery, Bridget and Olivia. And, to top it all off, Miss Kathy, her teacher, is phenomenal. Alina followed Miss Kathy's every direction and brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes watching her beauty and grace - it's these moments that I hope to remember as time moves so quickly.

After we watched Alina dance, we headed off to dinner with Grammie and Papa, and then we were back at the park for the CARNIVAL RIDES! Alina and Aydon were ecstatic to run and play and go on every ride suited for them! Daddy was a champ and went on many rides with Aydon, as he was just short of the 40" height requirement on many of the rides. We were also lucky enough to run into the Moore family, so Mommy had a great time chatting, while Alina, Avery, Kasen and Aydon got to share these carnival moments together. We ended the evening with some kettle corn and headed home...just to begin the fun again in the morning!

Saturday morning started with the parade and ended with more carnival. To see the looks of facination and awe on my children's faces brings more joy to my life than almost imaginable. The excitement, beauty and wonder of little lives is such a blessing. Then to watch a 6'4" Daddy crawl into a mini-roller coaster and/or child's airplane to accompany his children in the fun, is simply priceless. It's these moments that I wonder how I became so lucky to have these children and this husband. The best part of all of this is that this is only the beginning of beauty of this season of Fall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment