Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God is Controlling

On the way home tonight, Alina rode with me while Olivia and Aydon rode with Daddy.  Alina asked, "Mommy, why is brother going to school with Daddy?"  I explained to her that they weren't going to the school right now, but once we got everyone to bed, Daddy was going to take Mommy's stuff to her classroom.

Puzzled, Alina questioned, "You got your job back?"

I said, "No, I'm going to be working at Daddy's school as a 7th grade teacher."

She replied, "You bumped someone?"

**Heart melting***  I said, "No, they created a new position and Mommy got it."

Alina then said, "That makes me sad."  I explained that that made me a little sad too, but then, of course, I asked why.

She said, "Because I liked your old job."  :)

I said, "I liked my old job too honey, but God has a plan and this must be where he wants me to be."

She then said, "Yeah.  God is controlling."  :)

I just love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment